Yes, so for the epic battle of do we take Jimmy out of public school and put him in private has had a decision made.
We registered him today for the private school.
Jimmy went to the ped a couple weeks ago. She feels that the speech issues are mostly developmental and everything else will work itself out in time. She did give us a referral also to get an evaluation.
Today, James filled out his registration paperwork for the private school. We should get a packet shortly of more paperwork they will need.
It looks like only one full day class will be set up. They had said there may be two classes if there was demand, but there has not been so far.
Besides, Jimmy has been talking it up to my parents that he will be going to school with Bri next year and is excited about going. He is looking forward to being in the same school and all the things she gets to do.
And the current kindergarten teacher and the principal both are ok with his SPD issues and working with him as needed.
So, we figured we need to buy at least one Manna certificate each week to get the full tuition credit in March next year. And pray for a budget that works. And how we're going to work all this. And there is a lot of good condition uniforms at the swap this year.
But its for the best.